2023 Spring Workshop: Abstinence and Serenity in Tough Times
Click here to listen to the workshop recording. Passcode: #BA+M30B
The Tools of the Program – Fall 2020 Workshop Materials
- Click here for the readings on Anonymity used in the first break out group session. Behind all of these self-sacrificing attitudes is a single spiritual foundation, so important to our Fellowship, it is part of our name: Anonymity…
- Click here for the information shared on Action Plan. Remember, the best Action Plan is the one you do!
- Click here to download the PowerPoint slides for the Workshop. Workshop attendees requested these be sent, particularly for the Action Plan items which were shared on screen during the event. You will find the Action Plan details on pages 18-24.
- Zoom meetings will outlive the pandemic and it’s good to know the details so here’s the link to the Zoom tutorial we shared at the start of the Workshop.
Earlier Workshop Reference Material
- Sponsor and Sponsee Questions — Use this document’s insights to kick-off (or re-energize) your relationship
- Evaluation Form Summary — find out what attendees thought about this workshop
- Workshop Ideas — A2OA Intergroup is using this information in preparing the next workshops
- The Promises and Gifts Exercise
- GIFT FOR START